Taken From The Church's Weekly Bulletin
Grace Missionary Baptist Church
November 10, 2019
Michelle Phillips Family, Liz Curtis, Darrell & Rickie, Kelly Meyers, Millie Maggie, Dan Sayers Sr., Sadie Fannin’s mother passing, Ann Shipley, Richard DeHart, Ruth Murnahan, Faith Walk Drama Team, Adam Smith & Family, Jim Chubbs Nephew, Gertrude Burton, Daisy Edwards, Candy Knapp, Jon Brown, Dawn & Carol Littler, Rick Smith Family, Bill Wilson, Caleb & Kirby Brown, Police officer in Dayton, Dennis Jenkins, Patty Brandon, Church Family, Lost, Kenny-Praise!
- Thank You - To everyone who participated in the Wednesday night building fund dinner.
- A Huge Thank you - to all the veterans who have served and protected our freedoms and liberties. May we never take you, or them, for granted.
- Faithwalk Drama Team - please help us give the Faithwalk Drama Team from Moorehead Ky, a warm Grace Welcome. We appreciate them being here.
- Business Meeting 10-13 - This Wednesday at 6 pm is our monthly business meeting. Every church member is strongly encouraged to attend, express their opinions and vote on important matters pertaining to the church body. Please be sure to attend.
- Winter Coat Drive - We are collecting new and gently used winter coats, hats and gloves for the needy children of Kenwood school, sized 6-14. Please see Sister Paula to attend.
- Christmas Choir - Practice is today at 4:30. Men, we need your voices. Come and be a part of singing His praises!
- One Call Prayer Requests - With Sister Deb and Amy have returned and Brother Glen is ready for a break. :-) You can resume sending Once Call prayer requests to Deb and Amy. Please text or call Sister Deb @ 937-215-0400 or Sister Amy @ 937-308-4796