Taken From The Church's Weekly Bulletin
Grace Missionary Baptist Church
October 6, 2019
Darrell Littler, Jean Heaston, Matt Sheridan, Oschal Johnson, Edie Daves, Nancy Drukker, Dave Wagner.
- Fellowship breakfast - We enjoyed our monthly fellowship breakfast this morning. Thank you to all who attended. And cooked. Yum-o!
- Ladies day out update - Ladies day out was a great success. Thank you to all the ladies who attended yesterday. It was a day filled with Bible study, fellowship and praising our Lord.
- Interfaith fall fellowship - October 17th 6:30 p.m. we will once again be meeting with the residents of interfaith homeless shelter to fellowship and spread Christ's love. Bring a snack, or not, share some laughs and help brighten someone's day! We are in need of donations of small pumpkins. See Amy.
- Lifetouch directory photos - October 22nd and October 23rd. If you still need to schedule your time slot please see sister Deb. Appointment reminders will be sent out.
- Trunk or treat - October 31st 6 to 8 PM. Please see sister Jenny for more information.
- Big thanks - Thank you all that came out for the monthly building fundraiser dinner.
- Fitness class - We apologize. The fitness class has been put on hold for now. There will be more information in the future.
- International Missions - Guatemala mission team will be returning to Guatemala October 26th through November 4th. There is a sign-up sheet on the table for to sponsor shoes and bibles. We are asking for donations for any medical or special needs we encounter while we are there. If we would like more information play see sister Amy Fanning or stop by the information station in the main hall.
Choir Christmas and Easter teen and adult
Speaking to yourself in Psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord. Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Our choir is an important ministry and if our church. Our mission is to bring glory and honor to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, in spiritual songs and hymns..and to get more people involved in church ministry. You don’t have to be a great singer to be in God’s choir! There are no auditions or try-outs. If you can climb the steps your in! So, if you love to sing for Jesus, come and be a welcome member of our choir. God will bless you! Christmas choir practice starts today at 4:30 pm. Brother Terry Sherman will be at the table in the entrance hallway after worship hour if you have any questions.